ALL BIDDING IS ONLINE THIS YEAR!
That’s right. You’ll be able to continue bidding on your favorite trees even if you aren’t able to be in the CMC Café. Get ready for bidding by setting up your online account here:
Here is how it works….
- The Foundation will purchase a lighted 4-foot tree* or a lighted 24-inch wreath* for each department that wishes to participate.
- Please reserve your tree/wreath by clicking the reserve link in your most recent email from the Foundation
- Each department is responsible for purchasing materials and decorating the tree or wreath. Trees and wreaths are pre-lit, so please do not add additional lights.
- Trees should be tasteful and displayed in a prominent place in your department. All bidding will be held online this year. A link will be sent out for you to share as well as a QR code to display with your tree/wreath.
- A photo of your tree/wreath set up should be emailed to email@example.com no later than November 27, 2023 to be put on the auction site. Bidding will begin then.
- On the morning of December 5th-Please bring your trees or wreaths to the cafeteria by 9:00AM! On Tuesday, December 5th and Wednesday, December 6th all trees and wreaths will be displayed in the cafeteria for viewing and additional bidding. The auction will end at 3pm on December 6th.
- The tree or wreath with the highest bid of all will be the winner of the challenge.
- The highest bidder for each tree/wreath will be automatically charged at the conclusion of the online bidding.
- If you would like to donate your tree back, it will be given to children/families in need in our community.
- ALL proceeds from the silent auction will support the CMC Foundation’s Community Outreach Initiatives.
- The winning department will receive a Pizza Party including soft drinks.
*Subject to availability