Here is how it works….
- The hospital will purchase a lighted 4-foot tree* or a lighted 24-inch wreath* for each department that wishes to participate.
- Please let a Foundation staff member know if your department would like to participate, and whether you would like a tree or a wreath. The email address is firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Each department is responsible for purchasing materials and decorating the tree or wreath. Trees and wreaths are pre-lit, so please do not add additional lights.
- Trees should be tasteful and displayed in a prominent place in your department. Bid sheets will be sent to your department to be displayed next to your tree or wreath.
- On the morning of December 6th – Please bring your trees/wreaths/ centerpieces to the cafeteria by 8am! On Tuesday, December 6th and Wednesday, December 7th all trees and wreaths will be displayed in the cafeteria for viewing and additional bidding. The auction will end at 3pm on the 7th!
- The tree/wreath/centerpiece with the highest bid of all will be the winner of the challenge.
- The highest bidder for each tree/wreath/centerpiece will need to pay at the conclusion of the bidding or in the Foundation office. Cash, check, or credit card is accepted.
- If you would like to purchase and donate your tree back, it will be given to children or families in our community.
- ALL proceeds from the silent auction will support the CMC Foundations Community Outreach Initiatives
The winning department will receive a Pizza Party including soft drinks.
*Subject to availability