Here is how it works….
- The hospital will purchase a lighted 4-foot tree* or a lighted 24-inch wreath* for each department that wishes to participate
- Please let Susan Scarce know if your department wants to participate, and whether you’d like a tree or a wreath. Susan can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Each department is responsible for purchasing materials and decorating the tree or wreath. Trees and wreaths are pre-lit, so please do not add additional lights
- Trees should be tasteful and displayed in a prominent place in your department. Bid sheets will be sent to your department to be displayed next to your tree or wreath
- On the morning of December 7th – Please bring your trees or wreaths to the cafeteria on by 8am! On Monday, December 7th and Tuesday, December 8th all trees and wreaths will be displayed in the cafeteria for viewing and additional bidding. The auction will end at 3pm on the 8th.
- The tree or wreath with the highest bid of all will be the winner of the challenge.
- The highest bidder for each tree/wreath will need to pay at the conclusion of the bidding or in the Foundation office. Cash, check, or credit card is accepted.
- If you would like to purchase and donate your tree back, it will be given to children or families in our community.
- ALL proceeds from the silent auction will support the CMC Foundation’s Community Outreach Initiatives.
The winning department will receive a Pizza Party including soft drinks.
*Subject to availability