Conway Medical Center hosts a variety of events monthly including blood drives, CMC auxiliary events, educational seminars, and much more. The following are the events planned for April 2019. Click here to learn more and to register for specific events.
- AARP Smart Driver – April 17, 9 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. Conway Medical Center has joined with the American Association of Retired Persons (AARP) to offer a Smart Driver course. This four-hour refresher course, taught in one four-hour class, is designed specially to meet the needs of drivers 50 years of age or older. Held at CMC Administrative Services Building auditorium. Cost is $15 for AARP members and $20 for non-members. To register call 843-347-5857.
- American Red Cross Blood Drives – April 19, 10 a.m.-4 p.m. Held in the CMC Administrative Services Building auditorium. Contact Number- 843-347-8035
- BirthPlace Tours are held Sundays at 2 p.m. and are conducted by dedicated staff; registration is requested if at all possible. Your family is welcome to attend with you and see firsthand what we have to offer! Contact Number- 843-347-5857
- Breastfeeding Classes – April 2, 7-9 p.m. Breastfeeding classes are held monthly in Private Dining Room #2 located in Conway Medical Center and are free of charge. Taught by a registered nurse who is also a Lactation Consultant, classes are open to those expecting as well as those who have already delivered their baby. Babies and a partner are welcome to attend! Contact Number- 843-347-5857
- Breast Cancer Support Group – April 9, 5:30 p.m. held at Conway Medical Center in Private Dining Room #1. Contact Number- 843-234-7309
- Childbirth Class– April 6, 9 a.m.-3 p.m. Conway Medical Center holds free childbirth classes every month on specific Saturdays. You should begin your childbirth classes during your 7th or 8th month of pregnancy. Class content will include anatomy/physiology, stages of labor, pain management, postpartum care, breastfeeding, and newborn topics. Contact Number- 843-347-5857
- CMC Auxiliary Fund Raiser- Masquerade Jewelry Sale- April 4 and 5, 7 a.m.- 5 p.m. in CMC Private Dining Room. Everything is only $5. Contact number 843-234-5469
- Diabetes Support Group– April 22, 6 p.m. Diabetes and Eye Care presented by Dr. Samuel Singleton, OD. Held in Rehabilitation Services Building in classrooms B and C. Contact Number 843-347-8013
- Weight Loss Surgery Seminar – April 4, 7 p.m. Zaher Nuwayhid will be discussing the weight loss surgery procedures available at Conway Medical Center, the personalized care he gives his patients, and other information you will need to make informed decisions about your weight loss journey. An information packet will be provided with a guide on how to proceed. Please call 843-347-5857 to register for this free seminar.