CMC Foundation Funds
The Foundation supports funds that directly assist our community in many ways because helping the community is what the CMC Foundation is all about. Those areas of support include rehabilitation, screening services, education, and more. When you make a contribution to any of these funds, you can rest assured that 100% of your donation benefits the fund you have chosen. Questions? Call us at 843-347-8058. We will be happy to speak with you!
- Building Fund
- Cancer Care Fund
- Cardiac Rehabilitation Fund– This fund assists the Cardiac and Pulmonary Rehabilitation services in the Rehabilitation Services Building.
- CMC Rehab– This fund assists Rehab with equipment and facility needs.
- Community Outreach Fund– This fund helps support all the community outreach activities under the Healthreach program such as CMC Smart Snacks and the Mammography Initiative.
- Diabetes Initiative– This fund assists in the diabetic education program operated by Conway Medical Center.
- Education Fund– Works to assist CMC employees in continuing their education in their current field.
- Employee Assistance Fund– Assists CMC employees experiencing hardships.
- Gastrointestinal (GI) Patient Assistance Fund– This fund assists individuals in getting screenings and procedures through our Colon Cancer Screening Initiative.
- Indigent Care Fund-This fund was established to help individuals needing additional support while patients at CMC.
- Maternal/Child Healthcare Fund– This fund assists the Maternal/Child Care Department with equipment and facility needs.
- Palliative Care Fund– The Palliative Care fund uses its money to support the CMC Palliative Care Program.
- Palliative Care Education Fund– This fund was established by Dr. Charles Sasser to provide continued education for CMC Palliative Care staff.
- Patient Care Fund– This fund is used to help provide the highest quality of patient care.
- Scholarship Fund– This fund provides scholarships for current CMC employees.
- Special Equipment Fund– This fund is used to provide assistance with the purchase of specialized equipment.
- Unrestricted Fund– Money in the Unrestricted Fund is used to assist in the area with the greatest need.