Dollars At Work
The CMC Foundation is dedicated to improving the quality of life of all individuals in the Conway Medical Center service area.
Did You Know?
- The CMC Foundation has either donated or helped raise $563,000+ for Friendship Medical Clinic, the oldest free medical clinic in South Carolina, since 2002.
- The CMC Foundation has funded over $2.3 million in Healthreach Community Outreach Programs.
- The CMC Foundation has paid over $685,000+ for mammograms for our less fortunate neighbors in our community since 2005.
- In the last ten years the CMC Foundation has provided over $182,000+ in scholarship money to CMC employees to use to further their education.
- CMC Foundation has provided over $446,000+ worth of provisions to children in Horry County through the CMC Smart Snacks program.
- In a five year span the CMC Foundation donated over $67,000 to help with cancer patient transportation.
- Over $565,000 in renovations/expansions and specialized equipment was purchased for Conway Medical Center including defibrillators for each department, a surgical spinal table, respiratory equipment, specialized wheelchairs, and Tru-D Smart UVC which is cutting edge technology that destroys germs and bacteria and optimizes infection control within our community hospital.
- Since May 2015, paid $33,000+ to cover the costs of colonoscopies for those who qualify.
- The CMC Foundation has provided over $65,000 in patient transport helping break down the barrier of transportation between community members and their health care services.
- Supported 21 flu clinics in 2019.
Spent $6 MILLON in the last 11 years on making Conway Medical Center and the community a better place to call home.