Making A Difference
The CMC Foundation is dedicated to improving the quality of life of all individuals in the Conway Medical Center service area.
Did You Know?
- The CMC Foundation has either donated or helped raise $465,723 for Friendship Medical Clinic, the oldest free medical clinic in South Carolina, since 2002.
- The CMC Foundation has paid $506,744 for mammograms for our less fortunate neighbors in our community since 2005.
- In the last ten years the CMC Foundation has provided over $63,953 in scholarship money to CMC employees to use to further their education.
- CMC Foundation has provided over $361,361 worth of provisions to children in Horry County through the CMC Smart Snacks program.
- In a five year span the CMC Foundation donated over $67,000 to help with cancer patient transportation.
- Over $235,000 in specialized equipment was purchased for Conway Medical Center including defibrillators for each department, a surgical spinal table, respiratory equipment and specialized wheelchairs.
- Spent almost $70,000 to help Conway Medical Center on renovations in areas of need around the hospital.
- Since May 2015, paid $5,400 to cover the costs of colonoscopies for those who qualify.
Spent $3.5 MILLON in the last 10 years on making Conway Medical Center and the community a better place to call home.