Dollars At Work
The CMC Foundation is dedicated to improving the quality of life of all individuals in the Conway Medical Center service area.
Did You Know?
- The CMC Foundation has either donated or helped raise $590,000+ for Friendship Medical Clinic, the oldest free medical clinic in South Carolina, since 2002.
- The CMC Foundation has funded over $2.6 million in Healthreach Community Outreach Programs.
- The CMC Foundation has paid over 700k for mammograms for our less fortunate neighbors in our community since 2005.
- In the last ten years the CMC Foundation has provided over $200,000+ in scholarship money to CMC employees to use to further their education.
- CMC Foundation has provided over $559,000+ worth of provisions to children in Horry County through the CMC Smart Snacks program.
- The CMC Foundation donated over $8,000 to help with cancer patient transportation.
- Over $565,000 in renovations/expansions and specialized equipment was purchased for Conway Medical Center including defibrillators for each department, a surgical spinal table, respiratory equipment, specialized wheelchairs, and Tru-D Smart UVC which is cutting edge technology that destroys germs and bacteria and optimizes infection control within our community hospital.
- Since May 2015, paid $35,000+ to cover the costs of colonoscopies for those who qualify.
- The CMC Foundation has provided over $68,000 in patient transport helping break down the barrier of transportation between community members and their health care services.