February 2019 Events at CMC
Conway Medical Center hosts a variety of events monthly including blood drives, CMC auxiliary events, educational seminars, and much more. The following are the events planned for September 2018. Click here to learn more and to register for specific events.
- American Red Cross Blood Drives –February 15, 10 a.m.-4 p.m. Held in the CMC Administrative Services Building auditorium. Contact Number- 843-347-8035
- BirthPlace Tours are held every Sunday at 2 p.m. and are conducted by dedicated staff; registration is requested if at all possible. Your family is welcome to attend with you and see firsthand what we have to offer! Contact Number- 843-347-5857
- Breastfeeding Classes – February 5, 7-9 p.m. Breastfeeding classes are held monthly in Private Dining Room #2 located in Conway Medical Center and are free of charge. Taught by a registered nurse who is also a Lactation Consultant, classes are open to those expecting as well as those who have already delivered their baby. Babies and a partner are welcome to attend! Contact Number- 843-347-5857
- Breast Cancer Support Group – February 12, 5:30 p.m. held at Conway Medical Center in Private Dining Room #1. Contact Number- 843-234-7309
- Childbirth Class– February 9, 9 a.m.-3 p.m. Conway Medical Center holds free childbirth classes every month on specific Saturdays. You should begin your childbirth classes during your 7th or 8th month of pregnancy. Class content will include anatomy/physiology, stages of labor, pain management, postpartum care, breastfeeding, and newborn topics. Contact Number- 843-347-5857
- Diabetes Support Group– February 25, 6 p.m. Budget 101 presented by Jon Gibson, Fiscal Services. Held in Rehabilitation Services Building in classrooms B and C. Contact Number 843-347-8013
- Weight Loss Surgery Seminar – February 7, 7 p.m. Zaher Nuwayhid will be discussing the weight loss surgery procedures available at Conway Medical Center, the personalized care he gives his patients, and other information you will need to make informed decisions about your weight loss journey. An information packet will be provided with a guide on how to proceed. Please call 843-347-5857 to register for this free seminar.